"The company is conscious of its environmental performance and aims to reduce impact and aspects through a series of measures aimed at improving the overall performance of the business."
- Ensuring all vehicles used for project delivery are, as far as reasonably practicable; fuel efficient, monitored through a tracking system, driven with due care and attention
- Engage with staff in seeking environmental solutions to site based issues
- Promote a culture of reporting to management ANY issues that arise
- Testing the effectiveness of the Emergency Preparedness procedures already embedded within the company – both at site and within yard/depot
- Development of a dedicated project internal audit / inspection regime that captures environmental compliance in line with recognised industry standards and client requirements
- Read, understand, implement and adhere to company and client Environmental Policies, and all relevant Procedures and Work Instructions
- To always work in accordance with method statements where they exist
- To work in an environmentally safe manner having regard to possible environmental impacts associated with the activity being undertaken.
- Develop a concern for the environment.
- Before operating plant or equipment, or before using materials, ensure that no environmental damage can occur
- Ensure Environmental controls are in place to minimise such damage
- Comply with manufacturer’s instructions when operating plant or equipment or when using materials
- Ensure that any potential or actual environmental hazard is reported immediately
- Ensure that all environmental accidents, incidents and near misses are reported
- Provide suggestions to improve the environmental and operations performance
- Share best practice within the company.